Sunday, September 9, 2007

Cute Natasha

Natasha is now over 9 months old. The time is just flying by, and she is developing more personality by the day. It's all kinds of fun, but also lots of work especially for Mommy. On to the pictures.

Hanging out with Natasha from next door who is moving. Very sad. Natasha will miss them all.


Eating at night with Mommy. What a cute sleeper. And, look at how big she is getting.





Doing funny things with her tongue in a cute outfit with a hat.




2 pictures with Daddy that I think are just adorable.


2 comments:

milenab said...

Hi Brian!

What a cute baby! She is just adorable! :0)

Lacey said...

I'm glad I am not the only who's child barely fits in their sleepers...lol. It's like you buy them and a week later they are tight, even if you bought them big!! I am also glad that I am not the only who doesn't just have their child sleep in a onsie, it is too cold in his room for that. People think I am crazy cause he wore fuzzy jammies all summer...lol.